<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1909216968898246754?origin\x3dhttp://herpicture-moments.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




addictive

Not every drop of water in all the vast oceans, Or every drop of dew and all precipitations,
Not every grain of sand in every desert be, Enough to convey how much you mean to me.
When i just can't stop smiling, and i still get butterflies in my stomach,
and that huge smile across my face every time, Enough to convey how much you really mean to me.
Something about you is so addictive.



Wednesday, March 30, 2011, 12:42 AM

I'm sorry cos i've never been a good child. I always make you suffer. Give me time. I need time to stop this habit of going home late at night everytime i go out. I really need time. I'm really trying my best to be home as early as i can. But somehow, it failed. I know i'm not showing a good example to my siblings. And once again, i'm trying. I'm trying to start everything bit by bit. I'm trying not to hurt you anymore. I'm trying to become a better person. Forgive me, mum. :'(



To you, I'm sorry for everything today. Sorry for keeping my silence. Sometimes i just felt that the more i talk to you, the more hurt i will get. A times when you raised your voice to me, i've always been hurt. But i just kept to myself. Cos i know no point of me saying it. And the more i love you, the more i start to open up myself to you, the more hurt i become. Sometimes i've always tried to be like you. You know like not being bothered about things around etc, but i can't. Even when i tried to. My weakness is that i care too much. Even the small little things that happened around us. But i'm trying. Trying to be like you. And stop blaming yourself. Its none of our fault. I guess its nature.



p/s: Thanks for B&J.

Labels: