<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1909216968898246754?origin\x3dhttp://herpicture-moments.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




addictive

Not every drop of water in all the vast oceans, Or every drop of dew and all precipitations,
Not every grain of sand in every desert be, Enough to convey how much you mean to me.
When i just can't stop smiling, and i still get butterflies in my stomach,
and that huge smile across my face every time, Enough to convey how much you really mean to me.
Something about you is so addictive.



Wednesday, September 1, 2010, 10:33 PM


I’m back. Finally few weeks after my official holiday starts. I’m back to my lazy mode to post anything on the blog except for Tumblr. That’s an exception. Haha. I’ve been totally inactive the whole of this month. Staying at home and making full use of the month of Ramadan. Still can’t make up my mind if i should find a job or i would be slacking at home for another 2 months. Thank goodness it’s a fasting month cos somehow i could control my eating habit. What about another month plus? I bet i will gain weight by the time school reopens. So i better restrained myself from going to the kitchen. LOL! Okay so i’m so totally outdated. Cos there are so many new songs out there which have been released and I’m still stuck here listening to the old songs. But hey, there won’t be new songs without the old ones right? Haha. Okay i’m going back to my Korean variety show. I swear watching them could make you laugh out loud! Even my siblings too. Hehehe!

To do list after Ramadhan before school reopens:

- Restraining myself from entering the kitchen as often
- Jog every day (I don’t care)
- Badly need a haircut
- I can’t seem to find anything to wear on my closets, so yeah SHOPPING!
- Watch as many movies as possible
- Be a good girl and read almost all the books i could find in the library
- Learn to bake pastries
- Catching up with friends and bestiesssss.
- Go out with love. :)

Have a great day people
& to all muslims,
its the last 10 days of ramadhan. Make full use of Lailatul Qadar. :)

Labels: