<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1909216968898246754?origin\x3dhttp://herpicture-moments.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




addictive

Not every drop of water in all the vast oceans, Or every drop of dew and all precipitations,
Not every grain of sand in every desert be, Enough to convey how much you mean to me.
When i just can't stop smiling, and i still get butterflies in my stomach,
and that huge smile across my face every time, Enough to convey how much you really mean to me.
Something about you is so addictive.



Wednesday, February 10, 2010, 11:22 PM

Sorry for the lack of updates, muffins. I will be back when my exams are over. There's this one miserable project that is still hunting me that causes me sleepless of nights. I can't wait to get rid of it and yeah revisions. I've not don't any till now. Maybe weekends will do. I don't even have time for myself or even time to sleep. Urgh.
I will reply to the tags and comments as soon as possible.

Labels: