<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1909216968898246754?origin\x3dhttp://herpicture-moments.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




addictive

Not every drop of water in all the vast oceans, Or every drop of dew and all precipitations,
Not every grain of sand in every desert be, Enough to convey how much you mean to me.
When i just can't stop smiling, and i still get butterflies in my stomach,
and that huge smile across my face every time, Enough to convey how much you really mean to me.
Something about you is so addictive.



Thursday, December 17, 2009, 12:46 AM

I’m officially on my break right now! Wheee! Ignore the remaining workloads.
I’m so happy as a bee! Even a bee is not as happy as me okay.

Time is like my rival during the last few weeks. Having those sleepless nights studying and preparing for the common test. So why do I have to go through all these shits? Cause I’ve been not paying attention in class la. That’s the reason for all the last minutes stress. Well put aside school matters, i’ve been enjoying myself lately.

Had advanced birthday with the family to Snow City and then went to brother’s work place for dinner the next day. As for my birthday itself, I had two papers. Sucky la. Both the paper spoilt my day. Somehow, love makes my day! Met him after school which ended at 7pm near his house. OMG! It’s not the dark that I’m scared of but it’s the height. LOL! The brownie with icing from P.OSH was awesome! It got the chewy-chewy taste, fabulousssticcc! :) Not only that, love and his brother, Furqaan dedicated a birthday video to me. I’m so touched by it! Thanks so much guys! Though I didn’t expect a single gift from love except for his time, I’m totally thankful. So so so much greatful. You know what matters to me is not money compared to the time spent together. :)

Unglam face, tired liao. -_- :)

<33>


But like what he said, the night is still young. I was pretty confused till he gave the last present which makes me so speechless. Totally am. You shouldn’t have bought it for me. It has been on my wish list and I was planning to buy it next year. Still, I’m so thankful and no words could ever express how gratified I am. It almost makes me drop to tears when I open up the present. Especially your words, love.

DSC T90, you’re my heartthrob. Hearts. :)


As for today, went to catch Case 39 at Vivo with Tini and CY! A great day with both of them! Goosh! Books are so tempting! I will be spending more time on it this time for sure! Let’s make it a tradition to celebrate after every of our last paper! :) And tini, no sobs sobs okay? We’re here for you. :)


Lastly, thanks to all out there, thanks for the birthday wishes once again! Special thanks to Maisarah for the sincere video that almost makes me cry. So sweet and best regards in life everyone! :D

Eyebags and dark circles! Its time for you to leave! :D

Labels: