<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1909216968898246754?origin\x3dhttp://herpicture-moments.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




addictive

Not every drop of water in all the vast oceans, Or every drop of dew and all precipitations,
Not every grain of sand in every desert be, Enough to convey how much you mean to me.
When i just can't stop smiling, and i still get butterflies in my stomach,
and that huge smile across my face every time, Enough to convey how much you really mean to me.
Something about you is so addictive.



Monday, November 2, 2009, 10:53 PM

Exclude school please.

I would like to have a new Sony Aini handphone, a digital camera, more tops and dresses, jeans would be nicer, a shelf of new books, designer bags, branded sneakers and flip flops, Macbook, Ferrari and the list goes on. I'm a bit off today cos i spend about 2 hours thinking about my wants rather than my needs. So anyone willing to grant my wish? I will treat you ice cream. I'm being nice here okay. Hehe! :)

I've been tumblr-ing all the way. I realize that i've been spending more time on tumblr than on facebook. Lol. My study system is shutting down sooner and i've not even start a thing. Though all my assignments are lay on top of the table. Plus the many pop windows and 'new tab'.


So i should stop here for now and get back to my study! Hehe. :)




Feel free to live in a world
of fantasy and fiction - just realise that
everyone else may not be reading the same book as you.

Labels: